We own a fleet of over seventy trucks (prime movers and trailers) on the road with weight capacity of between 20 to 28mt having the following specifications;
- Flat body trucks for carrying containers of 20ft and 40ft units.
- Skeleton trailers for 20 ft, 40ft containers and also heavy machines.
- Lobbed trucks for carrying heavy machines of big tonnage like bulldozers
- High sided – open bodies – We mainly use this type for lifting of voluminous light cargo e.g. Survival kits , Blankets, Mattress, Cooking Pots, Empty Containers etc
- Other vehicles include: road patrol, 4×4 and escort units.