Ship them on RORO or conventional ships from cars to cranes, trucks to tractors, trailers or tankers, buses or boats, tanks or heavy earth moving or farming equipment, we handle it all in our flexible laid our yards by collecting and delivering from them.
Each vehicle is inspected at the ramp of the ship and in the terminal to ensure it is delivered as it was shipped. It is a step ahead of the KPA’s inspection and handover the tally on the ramp of the vessel, then customs clearance process
We own a fleet of over seventy trucks (prime movers and trailers) on the road with weight capacity of between 20 to 28mt having the following specifications;
- Flat body trucks for carrying containers of 20ft and 40ft units.
- Skeleton trailers for 20 ft, 40ft containers and also heavy machines.
- Lobbed trucks for carrying heavy machines of big tonnage like bulldozers
- High sided – open bodies – We mainly use this type for lifting of voluminous light cargo e.g. Survival kits , Blankets, Mattress, Cooking Pots, Empty Containers etc
- Other vehicles include: road patrol, 4×4 and escort units.
RELI LINE TRANSPORTERS CO LTD has a track record of over 4 years in the industry and continues growing in confidence by providing excellent services to its clients within the region. We have an extensive transport network service to reach the customers for collecting as well as delivering shipments on time.
The company provides extensive warehousing space on dedicated or shared bases. It also maintains contact with many public warehousing and contract warehousing companies. We are well equipped to handle almost all types of cargo throughout Kenya, South Sudan, Uganda, Burundi, Rwanda, DRC, Somalia, Ethiopia and other parts of the region.
[section_banner banner_color=”#dd3333″ link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fwww.reliline.co.ke%2Frequest-a-quote%2F|title:Request%20a%20Quote||”]Our experts are ready to help. Get in touch and we’ll find the right solution for your needs.[/section_banner]