Stripping is the process of removing/de-stuffing goods from a standard container to the warehouse, Door to door delivery or to an open ground for the client to load out.
We own a fleet of over seventy trucks (prime movers and trailers) on the road with weight capacity of between 20 to 28mt having the following specifications;
- Flat body trucks for carrying containers of 20ft and 40ft units.
- Skeleton trailers for 20 ft, 40ft containers and also heavy machines.
- Lobbed trucks for carrying heavy machines of big tonnage like bulldozers
- High sided – open bodies – We mainly use this type for lifting of voluminous light cargo e.g. Survival kits , Blankets, Mattress, Cooking Pots, Empty Containers etc
- Other vehicles include: road patrol, 4×4 and escort units.
RELI LINE TRANSPORTERS CO LTD has a track record of over 4 years in the industry and continues growing in confidence by providing excellent services to its clients within the region. We have an extensive transport network service to reach the customers for collecting as well as delivering shipments on time.
The company provides extensive warehousing space on dedicated or shared bases. It also maintains contact with many public warehousing and contract warehousing companies. We are well equipped to handle almost all types of cargo throughout Kenya, South Sudan, Uganda, Burundi, Rwanda, DRC, Somalia, Ethiopia and other parts of the region.
[section_banner banner_color=”#dd3333″ link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fwww.reliline.co.ke%2Frequest-a-quote%2F|title:Request%20a%20Quote||”]Our experts are ready to help. Get in touch and we’ll find the right solution for your needs.[/section_banner]